The affordable housing project initiated by LBS was in line with the state government’s commitment to build more affordable homes in Selangor to help lower and middle income earners to own houses at reasonable prices.
This RSK project is located near to Puchong, accessible from other parts of the Klang Valley via a number of major highways such as South Klang Valley Expressway (SKVE), Lebuhraya Damansara-Puchong (LDP), the Maju Expressway (MEX) and the North – south Expressway Central Link (ELITE). With this, it is within minutes to Petaling Jaya, Sunway, USJ, Subang Jaya, Shah Alam Puchong, Seri Kembangan, Cyberjaya and Putrajaya.
Applicant Eligibility for Rumah Selangorku - Type C
- Malaysian citizen above 18 years old.
- Household monthly income of RM3,001.00 – RM8,000.00.
- Applicant (husband/wife) does not own any type of property in Selangor.
- Single/unmarried applicant with family commitments may apply.
- Purchase of residence is strictly for own stay.
- Transfer of ownership is only allowed after 5 years.
Documents needed for Rumah Selangorku Application
- Photocopy of IC (Applicant & Spouse)
- Photocopy of IC/birth certificate of childrens.
- Photocopy of marriage certificate/marriage registration/divorced letter death certificate of spouse.
- Single/unmarried confirmation letter from employer or Commissioner for Oaths for the applicant who is single & self-employed.
- Current salary statement/For self-employed, income verification from Commissioner for Oaths.
- Statutory declaration from Commissioner for Oaths if spouse is not employed.
- EPF statament.
- Photocopy of water bill & electricity bill.
At a Glance
||3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
|Gross Built Up
||900 sq. ft.